Policy: Dogs on Foreshore Beaches
Issued: 1st July 2016
- Dogs on San Remo Foreshore beaches must be kept under control at all times by means of a lead, cord or leash
- Dogs are not permitted on San Remo Foreshore beaches (except as shown in 3 below):
- Between 10am and 6pm from 1st December to 30th April
- At any time within the Jetty Beach Precinct between the Jetty and the Bridge
- Dogs are permitted off lead, but only if in full control of the owner, to the South of the base of the stairs to Foots Beach and on Bore Beach.
- Dog owners are totally responsible for the actions of their dogs. Council Rangers may prosecute any breaches.